Chit chat with friends.
To discuss here please register.

Moderator: Officers

Kimaell
Guild Member
Guild Member

Not a goodbye

Post#1 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:17 am

This post was suppose to be written 1 week ago... Due to the inability of catching certain officers online at the same time it got postponed...

2 weeks ago Siend and me got an offer from an Israeli mythic raiding guild, this is something that we were discussing for few years now, we always wanted to try raiding with Israelis, problem is that mythic isn't cross realm... So we decided to join them, this comes at a shitty timing, we are still able to run normal and hc with the guild, and we will be happy to do it, it is up to you to decide, if we can we will not say no.

The main reason is that hopefully in about a year I will have a baby, which means that after that my play time will decrease drastically, this is the only opportunity to actually try that, we were discussing this none stop, the main reason is that the Hippies is one of a kind guild, a second home for sure, for that reason I will not say goodbye, this is cya later, I will definitely be back (if you all have me back ofc).

This has nothing to do with progression, this is purely a rare chance that we want to have a try on, there are only 2 major israeli guilds, 1 is Horde and hardcore raiding, the other is the one we gonna join.

I'm writing this post for over 1.5 hours now... it was never that hard leaving a guild.

Add me on facebook (in the guild's group I'm Evyatar), Bnet, I will be happy to keep in touch, having an alt in the guild isn't the same.

As said before, this isn't a goodbye, I will see ya'll!
Love y'all! (even you Pirr, and especially you naf naf skudy and sangvia!)

Edit: Kimaell#2725
Last edited by Kimaell on Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Siend
Guild Member
Guild Member

Re: Not a goodbye

Post#2 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:30 am

ind as Kima said.
for me at last ill keep playing on silivermoon with "alts" .
Soon my exams are over and ill have around 3 months free, so ill be playing Resto druid probably .
The raid days are different from your raiding days. so ill be more glad to join if you wish.
also since we did say it kinda late ( we really tried to give as much time as possible) again as Kima said we will be more then glad to join your raids until you find a proper replacements.

<3

Skady
Officer
Officer

Post#3 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:55 am

Hi both of you,

Guilty as officer that wasnt online enough, sorry but i really appreciate how you guys go about it. I think it is sad and ill miss you guys, although siend then till a lesser degree, but i can understand your decision as a long cherished dream. Come crying on our door step soon though!

Lets keep in touch indeed and i wish you 2 the best of luck and fun. And kima, in 10 years time we will be happy to welcome our youngest raider ;-)

Azrél
Guild Master
Guild Master

Post#4 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:22 am

Really sad news for the guild that you will be leaving us guys. Though really good news for you both that you get to try a long held dream.

You will both be missed and always welcome back to join us. I wish you the best of luck, hope it works out for you both, though I also hope to see you back with us at some point.

P.S mini Kim is always welcome too <3

Sar
Officer
Officer

Post#5 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:18 am

Aww man. Really sad to see both of you going, but can understand why you want to take the opportunity :)

Hopefully we'll still see you both around, but you will be both missed in raids.

Best of luck guys! :)
Kritney (main)
Sâr / Sarglaives / Sargun
Twitter: @nerdrooted

Slapmore
Guild Member
Guild Member

Post#6 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:30 pm

Too say it in your words Kima, this is not goodbye but see ya later bitches!
I hope the opportunity works out, and if the time comes that your little one is healthy and born with small demon hunter wings. Be carefull when changing nappies that he doesn't eyebeam you in the face.

Good luck to both of you.

Slush
Guild Member
Guild Member

Post#7 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:36 pm

Best of luck guys. If you've got an opportunity to do something, grab it and take advantage of it!

Also Kima, Congrats on the little one - that's fantastic news! I know lots of parents who got into WoW because of having a kid as they wanted a game they could play around feeding and naps in the middle of the night and such. Seriously man, congrats :)

Pirr
Guild Member
Guild Member

Post#8 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:00 pm

I called it!

Have fun and see you later x
:lol: :lol: Cute and cuddly dwarfy! :lol: :lol:

Return to “Open Talks”